FeaturesModel 6316L • 16 Channel Microprocessor Based Temperature Scanner, linearised for PT100 & 3 T/Cs (J,K,R) with cold junction compensation.
• Logging of 3000 readings of all 16 channels
• Serial RS-232 output to download all logged values to PC.
• In built Real Time Clock with battery back-up.
• Manual/Auto Scanning selectable.
• Scan rate settable from front panel up to 99sec/channel.
• User settable logging rate.
• Number of channels user selectable.
• Configuration locks at rear to lock the number of channels and clock settings.
• Non-volatile memory to save settings.
• Aesthetically designed front panel with membrane switches.
|Display||4 Digit 0.56″ 7 Segment Red LEDs for Temperature|
2 Digit 0.56″ 7 Segment Green LEDs for Channel Number
|Number of Channels||Maximum 16|
|Sensor||J,K,R T/C or 3 wire PT-100 (common for all channels)|
|Range||: J T/C : -50°C to 750°C K T/C : -50°C to 1250°C|
R T/C : 0 to 1700°C PT100: -100.0 to +600.0°C
|Resolution||1°C for thermocouples and 0.1°C for PT100|
|Accuracy||±0.1% of F.S. ±1 Digit|
|Serial Output||RS-232 output|
|Logging Rate||Settable in Hours:Mins (00:01 to 23:59 ) RTC controlled with batterybackup to save 3000 readings|
|Real Time Clock||Adjustable in Hours:Mins and Month/Date|
|Auto/Manual mode||Toggle between Auto/Manual modes with front panel indication of mode|
|Display Rate||1 to 99 seconds per channel in Auto Mode|
|Memory||Non-volatile EEPROM for saving settings|
|Configuration Locks||1. At rear terminals to lock number of channels|
2. At rear terminals to lock Clock settings
|Supply||220V AC ± 15% at 50/60Hz|
|Ambient Temp.||Maximum 55°C|
|Size (Front)||96 x 192 mm|
Large, Medium, Small
Add a Review
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *