AMF Relay TE1509 GENERAL DESCRIPTION
TEDG1509- continuously monitors the DG for all the parameters including all safeties eg LLOP, Water temperature, fuel , frequency etc and in case of any fault condition shuts down the DG. LLOP is sensed only when DG voltage becomes ok. 1509 has measurement and trip parameters in default mode and non modifiable.(refer prog manual) Regular Auto Mains failure operation ie DG start in case of Main fail/UV/OV and contactor changeover. DG stop and contactor changeover in case of Mains restoration. Auto / Manual / Semi auto mode Refer manual for full details.
• Fully integrated RISC processor based AMF RELAY for fully automatic operation (load sensing not done).
• Auto start stop function of the engine
• Monitoring and display via bright lcd display for all parameters of the DG.
• Programming through easy select pushbuttons and the Display.All parameters programmable.
Protection, Supervision: Trip in case of fault • Voltage (U+O), speed, frequency(under, over) of DG – lcd display• Oil Pressure(LLOP), HWT, Low fuel, Com Fault – switch fault • External Emergency shutdown • Set fail to start or set fail to stop.
Measurement & Display: • Mains and DG voltage • DG frequency. • In case of DG fault – the particular fault on LCD • In case of mains over or low – kcd displays that fault.
Annunciations: • LLOP, HWT,RWL, Fuel, Emergency, • Under/over voltage, frequency. \• Set fail to start / stop
Programmable Features: • Manual, Start Stop, pushbuttons for Start / Stopping the DG • frequency(under/over), programmable • Trip & Reset time settable programmable • Stop Solenoid Time programmable • Mains& DG under / over voltage
Application • TEDG1506 is a Composite Engine Safety unit for monitoring the complete set of Engine Safety parameters to protect against any malfunction. • SIZE: 96 x 96 mm • CUTOUT: 92x92 mm
• Voltage rating: 8-12V dc or 12-30 Vdc
• DG V setting: Single phase 160-300V. Default under 185V, Over-240V
• DG Frequency: Over freq 55Hz (rpm-1650)
• Stop Sol Time Default 10 sec (settable 0-60sec)
• Fault Protection: LLOP, ,HWT, RWL, Ofreq, LFL, emergency, common fault (all negative fault)
• Main voltage set: Single phase 160-300V. Default under 185V, Over-240V
• Three phase: Each phase set as above Auto Amf operation All timings programmable.
• Auto / Manual / Semi auto mode.
• Thermal rating: Relay will withstand continuously rated voltage