|Country of Origin:||India|
|Free Shipping. Delivery anywhere in India.|
|Delivery: 7-14 business day(s).|
|Read return policy in policy center.(link available on footer)|
• Compact Size and Low weight
• Low pressure drop across the filter
• Adequate strength of element and housing
• Permits rapid servicing i.e. ease of cleaning or replacing the element
• Low cost – Initial as well as service cost
• Components are suitable and compatible with fluid concerned.
• Allow to interchange same type of component with another
• Ideal for liquid, steam or gas
• No contamination between filtered and unfiltered liquids
• Installed in either vertical or horizontal position
It is useful in protecting the condensate and steam systems from the possibilities of damage by the influx of the debris habitual of finding way into the pipeline system. Strainers protect the equipment by holding the flow of such solids. In this way, it reduces downtime and servicing cost.
These strainers have a wide range of application to remove solids from liquids at pumps suction and delivery side piping. Strainers installed on suction side of pumps & named as suction strainers also.
• Power Industry
• Fertilizer Industry
• Pharmaceutical Industry
• Chemical Industry
• Process Industries and many others